Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 60 of boot camp

Day 60 started around 830 AM. I was supposed to wake up at 8, but my alarm didn't go off for some reason. I got up though, and quickly jumped in the shower. After that I hurried to get dressed so my mother and I could go to David's Bridal to pick up my slip, and Lindsey's bridesmaid dress. When we finally got there they informed us that my sisters dress AND my wedding dress were ready for pick up too! Which was great news considering they first told me it wouldn't be here until July! My mom decided to try on some dresses too, but didn't find anything she liked. We then started on a very confusing drive home. We almost ran out of gas, got lost a couple times, but eventually found our way! Although it was a difficult drive, I have to say it was very funny. When we got home I relaxed for a while until about 3:00 when the mail got here. I sped walked down to the mailbox to find a letter from Matt! I sprinted back to the house, and flew into the house trying to catch my breath. I sat at the kitchen table reading, and smiling from cheek to cheek. Sadly, Matt said this would be his last letter to me, but at least I will see him in about 10 days! That's not so bad at all :). I happily headed off to work afterwards, and had a pretty good night except for the fact my stomach has been killing me. I got to. Matt's around 9:00PM and found out she was watching some friends children! The little boy played with Matt's little brother, and Matt's mother and I had the pleasure of playing barbies with his little sister! I'm not much of a Barbie player, but I did my best. It's now almost 12:00AM, and I should probably get to bed. I know Matt should definitely be calling tomorrow, and I just pray it's before I have to go to work.
Tip of the day: get out for a little. Whether it be with your mom, or someone else, try and get out of the house and have some fun! Maybe it won't be getting lost and confused driving home with your mom like I did, but something fun!
Stay positive! You're getting closer and closer each day to seeing your loved one! Always try and keep that mind set.

No comments:

Post a Comment