Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 67 of boot camp

Once again, I'm late on posting. Saturday I didn't really do all that much. I woke up early to shower, and then hung out around the house until it was time for me to leave for work. I watched a couple movies on TV, and lounged on the couch pretty much all day. Now that I think about it, I was very lazy. I guess we all need those lazy days though. I suppose I'm lucky I'm still able to have those days. Work was surprisingly busy, we were getting tables up until the time I had to leave. This usually doesn't happen, and what makes it even more unusual is that the weather was crappy! Too bad I don't wait tables, because the extra people didn't benefit my pay check any. I got home late, and ate a salad and pita chips with hummus before working out, showering, and heading to bed. That pretty much sums up my whole day. Pretty boring. I can't wait until Matt is home, or I am with Matt (any place is home when we are together) and we can go out and do things on weekends! Like take walks, or hikes, or go see a movie! I miss all of our little dates we used to go on. Luckily I will be seeing him soon! We won't be able to go on little dates, for there won't be enough time, but at least I'll get to see him. I miss him like crazy.
Tip of the day: Try and get out and do something if you have the free time. Don't waste it vegging out on the couch like I did all day. Now that I look back on it, I regret it.
Stay positive, strong, and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment