Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 62 of boot camp

I woke up around 9, and walked up stairs to start my day. I sat on the couch, and opened my lap top to finish up a final paper for my British Literature class. After about an hour of failure to keep my eyes open I decided to take a nap. I was asleep for maybe 30 minutes, then decided I should probably drink some coffee and get to work on my paper. After hours of hard work, I finally perfected it. I then got up to check the mail (even though I know I will not get another letter I'm still going to check ... just in case). Nothing was in there for me, so I walked back inside and worked on some more school work. My family got home around 5, and we ate dinner together before I started back on my school work. Now I'm still working on stuff for school. It's been such a lazy day, but maybe that's just what I needed. I've been so busy lately, even on my days off from school. It was nice to be able to relax all day long. Now I just have to get through the rest of this week of school, and weekend full of work until I leave for South Carolina and will finally be able to see my soon to be hubby! I can't believe how close we are now! It's right around the corner, and I am sooo unbelievably excited! It's practically all I can think about. Even when I'm doing school work, or any other work Matt is constantly on my mind. I wonder if I'm on his much as much as he is on mine... No, there's no possibility of that! I plan to finish up my night by cleaning my messy room, and doing some pilates.
Tip of the day: Try and take a day to yourself. School, work, and missing your loved one can take a toll on your mind, and taking a day to relax can be very beneficial. So, try and find the time and just relax.
Stay positive!! You're getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment