Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 69 of boot camp

Today has been a long day! I woke up at 7:30 and headed off to school to turn in my education portfolio, and take my last final. After that I tiredly drove home, and stopped on the way to get a coconut coffee. It was awesome. I got home and received a call from Matt's mom telling me all about what he said to her yesterday, and things I'll need to know when arriving at Fort Jackson. After that Morgan and I went to the grocery store to get some things to make a chocolate cake ( she really wanted chocolate ). After that we got home, and she and my mom made the cake. Around 4:00 Lindsey came buy and we went to the salon to get her hair done. Honestly, her hair looked like crap - the hair stylist did a horrible job. We then bought some hair dye and tried to fix what was messed up. It worked, but not completely - so I think Lindsey will have to go to yet another salon to really get it fixed. Poor thing. After she left I showered, and finished packing my bag! We leave tomorrow morning and I could not be more excited!! I actually feel really nervous too! I just want everything to work out perfectly! I can't stop thinking about what it will be like to see Matt again, and to have another first kiss. It gives me crazy butterflies just thinking about it!! Like I said, I'm excited! :) I'm  really tired too. I may not have typed a lot, but it really has been a long day, and I'm ready for bed. I have another long day ahead of me tomorrow, so I need my rest!
Tip of the day: As I've said many times before, keep busy! If you keep busy the day will fly by, and you'll be seeing your loved one before you know it!
Stay positive!! ... one day left! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment