Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 11 of BootCamp

Today before leaving the house my dad walked in holding an envelope. That's right.... A LETTER FROM MATT! I quickly grabbed the letter from my dads grip and with shaky hands ripped it open. Three pages filled with what he calls his "chicken scratch" were folded up in this one envelope. I stood in the kitchen in front of my mother and younger sister reading each letter, and saying out loud the words that meant the most to me. I could feel the smile stretched across my mouth and the warm tears streaming down my cheeks. I really don't think I've ever been so happy before. I definitely was not expecting a letter, and just reading his name in the top left corner made my stomach roll with butterflies that crawled up to my heart, making it flutter with pure joy and love. Matt is the sweetest man on earth, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I am spending the night with Matt's family tonight, watching movies and hanging out. I am so glad to have them as my family now. My life is great and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Tip if the day: I'm not very sure actually, like I've said before.. Spend time with family! Spend time with your significant other's family. They miss him or her too! And spending time with them will most definitely make you feel better. It makes me feel a whole lot better at least! Stay positive! Everything gets better eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment