Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 6 of bootcamp

It's almost been a week now, still not any easier. I feel stronger and stronger as the days go by though, and while doing some research I found a facebook page linked to where Matt is at for BCT! I figured out his company and even found some pictures of him! I ended up crying from being so happy and excited. I miss him so much and it was great to be able to see him - especially in that uniform :). We still haven't received that first phone call home yet, and his mom and I are wondering if we ever will. I saw on their page that they were able to make phone calls, so I'm wondering if Matt didn't get the chance, or if he just doesn't want to. Luckily I'm able to laugh at the fact that he just might be that stubborn not to call. I love him regardless. Today I stopped by Matt's house and hung out with the family for a couple hours. It was so nice to be able to talk to his mom about what is going on. The rest of the week I will be staying pretty busy, and I am so excited for the week to go by fast! Also on the website I found out the family day and graduation day! We have about 2 months and a couple days to go. I'm so happy and excited that I now know the date! I'm still waiting on a letter from Matt, so that I can send him all of mine (also wondering if he will send me one of those). I guess we will just see what happens! I'm not so worried anymore after seeing the pictures and knowing he's alright and safe. Tip for the day: Go see family - it helps :)


Here are some pictures: Awesome right?!



No comments:

Post a Comment