Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 8 of bootcamp

My day started off very hectic, and I wanted nothing more than to call my fiance and tell him all about it. I could not do this though, resulting in me becoming even more upset. I eventually got over it and was fine for the rest of my morning. I got home and changed out of my nice clothes into comfy clothes and watched TV until it was time to head over to Matt's house. Tonight Matt's mom, his litter brother, and I planned a day to go out and have fun. We went out to dinner, got a free desert, then shopped around at Marshalls. I actually had a lot of fun, and I plan to make it a weekly tradition. His family is like my family now and I definitely want to stay close. Tonight I am staying the night and will be sleeping in Matt's bed. I'm a little scared I will get emotional and cry (I'm tired of crying), but it will also be nice to sleep in his room. I miss him so much, and we have still yet to get a phone call. I suppose I should stop getting overly excited waiting for a phone call every night, but I can't help myself. Tip for the day: Go out and have some fun, it will keep your mind off the things that make you said.

No comments:

Post a Comment