Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 14 of boot camp

I cannot even begin to describe how ecstatic I am that it has already been 2 weeks! And what makes it even better is that I know this week will go by fast too! Soon it will be 3 weeks down, and 7 to go! The speed in which this time is going by is great! Maybe the first week will be the slowest, I guess we will just have to wait and see if that stands true as time goes on. I've spent my whole day writing a big paper for my British Lit class, and watching crime shows. I've been spending some quality time with myself lately, which is probably a good thing, but I've come to the conclusion that I like myself a whole lot better when I'm with Matt ha-ha  I guess it's a good thing I'm going to marry him then, huh? No mail from my guy today, but I'm hoping and hoping I get some more letters soon! - they gave me so much strength and happiness when I received them, and I want that feeling of pure happiness back! If you're new to this, PLEASE make sure you guys write letters! They will really help you both during this time apart I promise! Tonight I find myself slightly sad while thinking of how much I miss Matt, but I must push that sadness aside. Of course, it is always there, but I mustn't let it take over me. Instead of sitting here and mindlessly thinking for hours, I try to focus my mind on something else. For example, homework, a movie, a tv show, going out, seeing friends or family... ect! Try to keep your thoughts happy rather than sad. Yes, I miss Matt more than anything else in the world, but good  news... I will see him again (kind of) soon! It's better to waste this time apart being happy rather than being sad - at least that's what I think.
Tip of the day: As I said above, try to think happier thought instead of sad ones. When the wait is over, wouldn't you rather of spent it being hopeful and happy, rather than sad and gloomy?
Stay positive! You're one day closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment