Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 5 of boot camp

I can't believe it has only been five days. It seems like it has been so much longer than that. I think we should be receiving the first phone call from Matt soon.. Maybe even tomorrow! I hope I get to talk to him, but if he calls home instead that's fine too. I just want the comfort of knowing he's alright and everything is fine. The day went by fast,  I watched two movies and a couple episodes of SVU and suddenly it was dark. I like when days go by fast. I haven't been too sad today, thankfully. I wasn't in a good mood, but I wasn't sad. I got in touch with a fellow Army fiance last night. Her fiance left Monday, the day before Matt. She informed me that today she got her first phone call from her fiance! I am so happy for her, and it makes me happy knowing we should definitely hear from Matt soon! I don't have much to say about today considering I didn't do much of anything today. So, I will go on to my tip of the day. Try out following a group that is similar to your situation on the internet. I liked a page on facebook, and have found a lot of comfort in seeing that others are going through the same thing as I am. I even made a new friend whose situation is extremely similar to mine! Keep strong and positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment