Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 19 of boot camp

Day 19.
I woke up early, and headed off to work. Surprisingly we were VERY busy for a Sunday morning. The busy schedule definitely kept me busy, so I have to be thankful for that. I suppose being busy is better than sitting and thinking of how badly I wish I could be spending my Sunday morning with Matt. I got home around 2:30 pm and have pretty much spent the remainder of my day sitting on the couch, where I am still comfortably lounging right now. I got some homework out of the way, this way I can spend time with my friend, Lindsey, tomorrow instead of worrying about homework. Spending time with friends should definitely help me to feel better, instead of me sitting at home alone. Not that I'm dissing alone time, because frankly I'd almost always rather be alone now a days. Maybe that's good, maybe that's bad. I do think I should learn to be more independent though, I won't always have Matt around while he's in the Army, and I have to be able to do things on my own. I think I'm doing good so far, I'm lonely, and I miss him more than anything, but maybe I'll get better at all this. I suppose that is something I will just have to wait and see the outcome of. Seems like there's a lot of waiting, but Matt is beyond worth it. I'd do anything for him, and I will do anything for us. It's almost been 3 weeks now, and you know what, it is going by fast... just like everyone said it would. I mean, I still have a while to go, but I think I'll survive.
Tip of the day: Relax. Take a day, or as much of the day as you can, and just relax. Maybe take a hot bath, watch your favorite movie, drink some hot tea or coffee, listen to music etc. etc. Do whatever relaxes you. You got to take a day for yourself every once in a while, and like I said, relax. Stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment