Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 25 of boot camp

Today I had to pleasure of seeing another picture of Matt posted on the website! This one was a good one too, a close up of his beautiful smiling face! It still brings tears of joy, and slight sadness to my eyes with every picture I find of him. Joy, because I love him and miss seeing him almost every day, and sadness, because I love him and miss him so much. I believe they will be allowed a phone call tomorrow. Sadly, I have to work and I am stressing out hoping I won't miss his call! The anxiety is eating me alive! I sent him a letter letting him know my hours this Sunday, but who knows if he got it in time. I know I will beat myself up if I  miss his call, I just hope he waits till after 5 if he does get the chance to call. The day went by fast, again, and also again I am so glad. I suppose overall it was a good day, I even got a new dress in the mail. My day was pretty un eventful though, the bulk of it was taken up by work. Tomorrow will most likely be the same - un eventful, and mostly taken up by work. I'm praying and praying I don't get a phone call while I'm working, I will feel so horrible, even know I know it's not my fault. Ahhh I suppose I should sleep and try not to worry so much, but sometimes worry is just my middle name - I can't help it.
Tip of the day: Try not to worry - haha. I think for the most part, we cannot control what happens. Especially when you're with someone who is in the military. Don't stress over the little things, it will all be okay in the end. For example, I know Matt won't hate me if I miss his phone call - when he finds out why he will understand, he's an understanding guy. Just hope for the best, and take each hit as it comes.
Stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment