Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 24 of boot camp

Wow, time really is flying by. I love it! This week is already over, but it feels like it just begun. I'm not complaining though! The faster time goes by, the faster I will be reunited with my future hubby!! I'm getting more and more excited as time gets closer, I've even started dreaming about it haha. I haven't gotten much sleep this past week. I've either been too stressed to sleep, or it just takes me forever! I am REALLY looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning - typical college student right? Up late, sleep in as much as possible. I've calmed my nerves, and I'm hoping to get back on my regular sleep schedule now. I'll be busy for the rest of this weekend, so I guess that's good. Although I'd rather be with my family on Easter than working. That's life though, and I don't have a choice. I may be able to make it there later, but who knows. That's one thing I'll LOVE about being a teacher - no work on holidays like Easter and Christmas eve! I wish I could fast forward through college and get to that point in my life, but I suppose it's for the best that I enjoy it while it lasts. I only have 2.5 years left and that's not bad at all. I really can't believe how fast time is going by, it's so surprising to me! At first, I thought the days would take forever and that I would be sadly walking through life lonely, and empty while waiting to see Matt again. I am so happy to find that this isn't the case at all. Yes, I do feel half empty without Matt here with me, but at the same time I feel so close to him. The separation is hard, but livable. Knowing that he loves me so much, and that I love him so much (more) makes this so much easier to deal with. It won't be long till we're reunited again, at least not long compared to forever - and forever is what I will be spending with him. I've heard there is someone for everyone, and I am more than confident that Matt is my someone, and I am his.
Tip of the day: Keep busy busy busy and time will go by FAST! I promise! Stay strong and positive! Remember, this time is nothing compared to forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment