Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 3 of boot camp

Today is definitely no easier, maybe the worst so far. I am so used to seeing Matt every weekend after a long stressful week, and it hit me today that I can't. I can't even talk to him at all. I felt on the verge of tears all day long, and I was finally free to let it out tonight. That made me feel better, I definitely don't think it's good to keep feelings bottled up. I'm hoping to hear from Matt soon, maybe he will change his mind and send me a letter after all. I need it. I need to talk to my best friend. I can't even put into words how much I miss him, or maybe I just don't even want to try. I'm trying my best to be strong. This isn't forever, and Matt is far beyond worth the wait. But I just miss my best friend, and future hubby! I have to keep looking forward though, no matter how cloudy it may seem right now. This will only make us stronger! I love him so very much, and I hope he is remembering that while we are apart!
Tip of the day: don't keep your feelings bottled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment