Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 28 of boot camp

28 days makes 4 weeks! Wow, 4 weeks already - I can't believe it! I love how fast this time is going by! Days are harder to get through without Matt, but the fact that I am getting closer and closer to seeing him makes life a little more bearable haha. I went to school today, that surprisingly went by fast too! I got home and relaxed on the couch for a little while before finally getting up and cleaning my messy room. I feel so much better when my room is clean - I should try to keep it that way. After this I plan to do my pilates work out before showering and heading to bed. Today I feel I should stress the importance of friendship. I've met several ladies via the internet whom are going through the same thing I am! One of the women's husband is even in the same platoon as Matt! I think it is a wonderful idea for everyone to try and find a military so's  support site and talk to the other girls or guys on there! They know exactly what you are going through, and it is much easier to talk to them then anyone else. I've made pretty close friends with one of the girls over this past month and I am so grateful for that! I don't know how I would be handling this situation with her support, and my support to her. Being able to vent to someone who COMPLETELY understands how you feel really helps. This leads me to my tip of the day: I'm basically repeating myself, but go and find a couple sites that are made for military significant others. Trust me, seeing that people are going through the same thing as you, and even talking to those people will make all the difference. That's one of the reasons I decided to create this blog; to give support and help to those going through the same or similar thing that I am. So, get out there and make friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment