Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 56 of boot camp

Day 56 started at about 6:40 AM. That's the first time I woke up anyways. I awoke from a dream of Matt.  It felt so real, like we were really together. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to him (even if it was just a dream). So, I laid back down, shut my eyes, and went back to dream land where I could see Matt some more. I woke up about 3 more times after the first, and each time I went back to sleep, and was lucky enough to go right back into the dream I was having before. Eventually I had to get up though, I had class, and couldn't sleep all day long. So I got up, did some pilates, then showered before hanging out on the couch doing homework before leaving for class. On my way to school I stopped by the mail box, and sadly found no letter from Matt today. Not that I really expected it since I just got one yesterday, and he told me how busy he was going to be these upcoming weeks. At least it's only 2 weeks until we will get to see each other again. I think I can last 2 weeks without hearing from him... I think. No, I know I can. It will suck, but I can. Anyways, I got to school, grabbed a large coffee, and sat there for the next 4 hours. At least next week is my last week of school too... until summer classes that is. I don't hate school - I like it! But I am so sick of these classes with huge gaps in between, leaving me bored out of my mind, and sitting there for ungodly amounts of time. It probably doesn't help that I'm getting SO excited about seeing Matt. It's so close, I can't believe it. These pasts months are now a blur. I can't really remember much. I can remember the day Matt left very clearly - like it was yesterday, but everything after that is pretty much a blur except for the letters and phone calls I got from Matt; those are fresh in my mind too, but everything else is just a distant memory. When people say it'll go by fast, and you just don't believe them, because it seems like the end of the world - well in that moment yes, it is kind of the end of the world, but over all it actually does go by fast. You don't have to believe me, I wouldn't believe me either - but you'll see for yourself that the time really does go by fast! OKAY, on with the rest of my day. I got home around 8, then went for a drive to find out how to get to the school I have to observe at tomorrow, and then got even more school work done... that's it, so there really wasn't much else to the rest of my day haha. I suppose I should shower, then get to bed soon.
Tip of the day: Go ahead and give yourself one of those days to just lay in bed, and let yourself sink back into dream land where your loved one is. Don't do this too much, you need to be productive too. But every once in a while allow yourself, you deserve it. Don't let it be one of those mornings when you cry, and sulk around because you miss them so much - but let it be one of those mornings where you smile because you're happy that you have someone to miss and dream about. Time is ticking by, and you will be reunited with your loved one before you know it. 
Stay positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment