Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 52 of boot camp

I got up, but allowed myself to stay in bed longer than I probably should have. I eventually got up, got dressed, fixed my messy bed head, and headed to class. Biology was nothing to brag about today, pretty boring day if you ask me. After that I stopped by a couple stores to get gift bags, and Mother's day presents for my mom and Matt's mom. After a little bit of searching I finally found what I was looking for! I came home, then pretty much immediately went back out to get my sister some food from Chipotle. On my way home I got the mail and found a letter from Matt! I think it was from a while ago though, because it went over things that we talked about already in his last letters. He said he hoped it got to me at the same time as those letter, but obviously it did not. I then finished up my letter to Matt before hurrying to get ready for work - then running out the door so I would have enough time to stop by the post office and make it to work on time. Work wasn't s tho bad, it was pretty slow, actually. I got to come home early, and so I finished up some homework for my film class. When I got on the computer I was happy to find a picture of Matt uploaded to the site that is being run for his platoon! It's so nice to see him, even if it's only though pictures. He's just as handsome as I remember before he left (not that I doubted he wouldn't be haha). He looks so good in that army uniform and I can't wait to see him in person! I got that done pretty quickly, and now I'm watching TV with my family and writing this. I plan to get a head start on some more school work, then  do some pilates before heading to bed.
Tip of the day: Plan things out as much as you can, and get things done as soon as you can. Procrastinating  and putting important things off with only stress you out even more, and Lord knows if you're in the same boat I am - you're an emotional bomb just waiting to be set off at any second. Don't set yourself up for disaster! Make sure you know what you need to get done, and when you need to get it done by - I promise it will make you feel so much better to have things all figured out.
Stay positive! I only have 2 weeks and a couple days left - This time is going to fly by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment