Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 46 of boot camp

This morning I woke up and got ready quickly so that my mother and I could go out. We started at the bank, then headed to a place to figure out what size tent and tables to rent for our reception. After that we met a florist and talked flowers for the wedding. She was so nice and helpful! I can't wait to work with her more. When we left her shop we talked to a guy about catering the wedding. It seems like we're getting everything figured out, and it's working perfectly! I'm so excited and happy! When we finally finished all of that we went out to lunch, which was ver nice. Then we came home and measured the backyard to see where a tent would fit. Good news - it will fit just fine! While getting ready for work the mail came!! I ran outside, down the hill, and to the whit box. Inside were two envelopes waiting for me! My face immediately lit up with joy and I sprinted back inside. As soon as I opened the door I yelled "got one!" to my mom sitting at the kitchen table. I took in the center of the kitchen and read my letters. I noticed one was addressed to "my girl" and my smile grew about as large as it could grow. I stood there glowing, and reading for a little while. Then I finished my letter to Matt, making sure to answer everything he said in his letters. I rushed to the post office, and then to work. It was a busy night, and a huge headache made it's way across my forehead. As soon as I got off work I hurried home to shower, and get ready to leave for Matt's house to spend time with his family. Today was such a busy day, and I'm in no way exaggerating when I say I'm worn out. I am so thankful that I got a letter from Matt today, it made my crummy week so much better!
Tip of the day: start your days off early and energized, then keep busy till you can't keep busy no more! The day goes by so much faster. Oh and stay positive! Yesterday I was so sad because I was missing Matt so very much, and desperately wanted a letter from him - and look, today I got two!
Like I said, stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment