Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 41 of boot camp

Day 41 has been a long one. I woke up around 9, finished some letters for Matt and headed out the door to send those out. After that I went back home and put some finishing touches on two papers that are due tomorrow. Around 12:30 Lindsey and Aubrey came over and we hung out for a little before taking Aubrey to the doctors. My poor God daughter had to get two shots, but she was a trooper, and she pulled herself back together and was in a great mood for our lunch date. After lunch Lindsey dropped me back off at my house. I hugged her goodbye and she and Aubrey went back home. My allergies have been particularly bad this week, so I am exhausted to say the least. I stretched out on the couch and fell asleep for a couple hours. I woke up a couple times, but really got up around 8:00 PM. I made myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal.  Now my parents and I are watching TV and I'm typing away on here. Although I didn't type much above, let me tell you - it has been a LONG day. Ever since I got that call from Matt it seems as though I miss him even more (if that is even possible)! I just wish I could talk to him more, but that is impossible.  Luckily, we only have a month left until we are reunited for at least a couple days, and then he'll have his phone and be able to talk to me a little more often. That will be so nice. My mother told me today that we have an appointment at a bridal shop this Sunday at 1:30. I'm so excited! It's a little difficult to plan things out without Matt to talk to, but at least I can pick out a dress.
Tip of the day: Take a little time for yourself, and take a nap or something. Take some down time to just relax and clear your mind. I can't guarantee it will make you feel better, but it did help me some.
Stay positive! You've been strong all this time, there's nothing that can stop you now!

2 comments:

  1. Post lotsof pictures when you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you act like you don't know me.. I'm picture taking queen!

    ReplyDelete