Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 42 of boot camp

My day started at about 8:30 AM. I got up, got dressed for school, and deposited a check before getting to school. After my first class I went to the mall. I bought myself a Blue Oyster Cult CD, and some wedding presents for my soon to be married friend, Sarah! I'll hopefully get that shipped out tomorrow so she'll get it as soon as possible. After shopping I headed back to school for my last two classes, then got home around 7:30 PM (and that's only because I got out of my last class early). Once again, today has been a long day - but some how hasn't seemed as long as yesterday. I heated up some left overs for dinner - not my favorite, but I'll take what I can get - then began my speed walk on the treadmill. After I finished that, I recovered by laying on the floor and drowning my insides with water. I hate how out of breath I get, but that's one of the down sides of asthma. After that I relaxed out the couch, watched some TV, then started some pilates. Now  I'm on the couch again, writing this. I'm hoping to hear from Matt soon, I don't really expect to because it hasn't been that long since the last time I heard from him, and I know he's busy - but a girl can still hope. Today I found myself almost constantly thinking about Matt. I miss him more than anything, and I wish I didn't have to wait anymore - but he's worth it. There's no doubt in my mind that he's worth it. There is no one else I'd rather be with, so the only choice I have is to wait patiently until we can finally be together again, and that's perfectly fine with me. We're down to the 20's now, with 29 days until I can see Matt again! I'm thinking the last few undoubtedly busy weeks of school with help the time to fly by so I won't be too anxious while waiting for this time to finally be over with.
Tip of the day: Go shopping - I suggest window shopping. It's almost just as fun to window shop as it is to spend money and it wastes time too! So, you get some of the fun of shopping without wasting money! Time is ticking by, some days slower than others - but it's ticking by non the less! It's hard, but Matt's worth it.
Stay positive! I'm in the 20's now, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment