Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 30 of boot camp

Day 30! My day began slow, I woke up and relaxed on the couch upstairs while finishing up some upcoming projects that will be due soon. After that I got ready to leave for school, and decided to check the mail first. To my surprise, I got another letter! I sat in front of the mail box, with my car in park and quickly opened the surprise letter! Three pieces of paper were folded into this one small envelope. I sat there reading Matt's sweet words, while crying like a baby! These tears were happy, though. I was so overjoyed to read the kind, and loving words that Matt took the time to write to me. Sometimes I really cannot believe how lucky I am to have a guy like Matt love me so much. He brings out the good in me, and I can never thank him enough for that. I finished up my day by attending my last class, and then coming home to once again sit on this couch and finish school work. I swear this is not the only thing I do! I may seem boring, but I'm really not that bad, I swear haha. Tomorrow will make it exactly a month since I've seen Matt. A month without hearing his voice, seeing his face, having a real conversation... it sucks as bad as it sounds! That gives me about a month till I finally get to see him again, and I am beyond excited! Time is definitely going by faster than I first expected!
Tip of the day: Keep your head up! I promise you the time will go by fast, and if you're at the same point as I am right now you definitely already know that! Keep writing letters, whether you receive them or not. They don't call it snail mail for nothing. A letter from your significant other whether you are the one waiting or not can make a day so much better!
Stay positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment