Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 35 of boot camp

This morning I woke up around 8:00 - but didn't actually get up until around 8:30. I got up, did my hair, got dressed and headed out the door to the bank. I finally deposited my pay check and filled my tank up before driving to school. Today was beautiful, about 80 degrees. It's hard to believe considering last week it was chilly! - but I can't complain. After class I made my way back home, stopping at Walmart to pick up a prescription  Before pulling into my driveway I stopped by the mailbox to find no letter from Matt. I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I held myself together and walked inside. I finished up some school work, ate dinner, then started my workout for the night. 30 minutes of yoga, and 30 minutes of pilates after that. I can definitely see results since I've started, and it makes me feel so good! I dropped my car off for an oil change, and to get everything checked tonight, hopefully I'll get that back tomorrow. I'm spending the rest of my night sitting comfortably in a brown leather recliner waiting for 12:00 AM so I can register for my final classes at my community college. I'm so excited to be finished! The sooner I'm done, the sooner I can be with Matt! I can't believe it's already been 35 days! I'm so so glad though, that leaves about 37 days to go - which shouldn't be too bad considering this time has already gone by so fast. I'm hoping for a letter tomorrow - we will just have to wait and see though!
Tip of the day: Keep positive! Maybe you haven't heard from your loved one in a week or more, but maybe tomorrow will be the day you do! And if not tomorrow, maybe the next day! Just because you don't hear from them today, doesn't mean you should break down and give up hope. They are BUSY! This is their career now, and they need to focus on what they are learning and doing - for their safety and the safety of those around them, so this is important!
Stay positive - you're a week closer to seeing your loved one by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment