Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 32 of boot camp

This morning I woke up from dreaming of Matt. In my dream Matt came home early and surprised me at school. I sobbed and ran to him, then wrapped my arms tightly around him. Soon after, I woke up, and realized it was just a dream. I almost cried for real then; I miss him so so much. Being away from him is so hard; quite possibly the hardest thing I'll ever have to do - but Matt is so worth the wait. I know that when we are finally reunited it will be the best feeling in the world. Looking forward to that moment gives me so much hope and strength. I have an APP that keeps track of how much time is left until his BCT graduation - good news! We're in the 30's now!! Time is really going by faster and faster! I love it so much! I began my day by getting in a 30 minute pilates work out. That really helped to get me in a better mood. After that I showered and headed out to the door to run some errands. I stopped by the post office to drop off as letter, then went to Walmart to print a picture of Matt for myself, his mother, and his grandmother. While there I got Matt another birthday present - he's a lucky guy. I just can't help but buy him stuff! I headed home, got dressed for work, and off I went. Tonight wasn't so bad - I even got to leave early! Work helps to keep my mind busy, even though sometimes it makes me miss Matt even more. After work I drove to Matt's house and I am now relaxing on the couch watching TV with his family. I love how close I am with them, it makes me feel so much better while Matt is away. I'll spend the rest of my night hanging out here with them until I fall asleep here on the couch!
Tip of the day: First, I think everyone should make it a routine to work out at least a couple times a week. For one, it will keep you healthy, and it will release those endorphin's and lift your mood when you're feeling sad or lonely. Try and keep close with your significant other's family! Staying close with them will almost always help you to feel closer to your loved one!
Stay positive - every day is another day closer to seeing your honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment