Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 33 of boot camp

This morning Matt's mother and I went to my church together. It was quite nice actually. I hadn't been there in around a year because I had been so busy working every Sunday at the grocery store. After that we hung out at the house and talked for a while until it was time to leave for Matt's step fathers grandmothers viewing.  We spent the rest of the day there, and then eating and hanging out and his mothers house. We headed home around 7:00 pm, and I headed back to my house soon after. We were told that we could be receiving a phone call today, so to keep our phones close. Of course this news got my hopes way up! Got my hopes too up to be honest. I spent the whole day nervous and anxious waiting for a call. Guess what? - No call. I suppose I should just stop getting myself excited. Supposedly the other companies and platoons got calls, I don't understand why we didn't! I just want to hear his voice so badly - it's been way too long! I'm hoping for a letter tomorrow, but I suppose I shouldn't get too excited about that either. Even though I say that - I will still get just as excited, I can guarantee that haha! I've been getting more letters since he's entered white phase, so I'm hoping that keeps up! I'll just have to wait and see though. After I got home I changed into comfy clothes and I've spent the rest of my night lounging on the couch and finishing up some homework so I won't have to worry myself with it tomorrow. Today was a long and exhausting day, and I'm soo ready for bed.
Tip of the day: I know that no matter what, you will get excited if you think you might be hearing from your loved one - I cannot tell you not to do that. BUT, when and if you're disappointing after not hearing from them try not to let it get you down too much. They are missing you just as much as you're missing them.
Stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment