Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 29 of boot camp

Sorry I'm a day late, yesterday kept me pretty busy. I woke up early, and headed over to Matt's house to watch his younger brother on his last day of spring break. I worked on some school work while waiting to wake him up, and then we went out to lunch. After we got back home, I finished up that homework I had started earlier, then his brother and I played some basketball. He beat me... this time. It's finally starting to warm up, at least a little. I cannot wait for the weather to stay warmer! I wasn't expecting a letter yesterday, but I asked my mom if I received one of not anyways, and guess what - I did! I got an Easter letter from Matt! Wishing me a happy Easter, and asking me to save him some chocolate haha. At the end of his letter he wrote about looking at the full moon, and wondering if I was looking at that same moon that night. Funny thing is, I was! I remember looking at the moon and wondering if Matt was too! It was one of those times I really felt connected with him, it's so nice to feel that even while he's so far away. After Matt's mom got home we visited with her parents for a little before coming home and relaxing while watching a movie and Wednesday night TV shows. I headed home around 9:30 and finished my work out before passing out in my bed! I was pooped, and did not have the strength to write last night haha. Even though I received a nice letter from Matt yesterday, I still felt a sadness over me. Probably because reading that letter made me miss him so much more. I found it in me to pick myself and work out before bed, which made me feel a little better at least.
Tip of the day: Find a routine, something to do every day, and stick with it! Even while I was feeling sad and sluggish I still made myself get off my butt and work out, which resulting in me a little better, and took my mind of the sadness I was feeling before. If you have something like that, it could help to make you feel better too! So, find something of the sort - and stick with it!
Stay Positive, you're another day closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment