Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 48 of boot camp

I woke up kind of early today, and stayed on the couch for a big part of my day doing homework, and just relaxing. Around 3:00 PM Lindsey came over, and we headed off to her doctors appointment. I sat and waited, then the two of us went out for dinner at a small Vietnamese place. After that she dropped me back at home,and I went to check the mail. I got a letter today! I knew I would though, because Matt had mentioned it on the phone Sunday. I was happy to hear from him never the less. I sat in the kitchen, and happily read. Once I had finished, my mother, sister, and I went for a long walk. I ended up speed walking, and lost them pretty quickly. I made it home about 10 or so minutes before them, and started writing back to Matt. While writing I started to feel sad and empty. I miss him so much, I just want the wait to be over. We're getting very close to graduation day now - and I just can't wait to finally see him again! I still feel a little sad, I just keep picturing his voice, his smile, his face, his laugh, his everything. I want nothing more than to be with Matt right now, but I just have to suck it up and wait until I can. I'm now sitting, back on the couch, watching Monday night TV shows, and missing Matt - oh and I'm freezing my butt off because for some reason it's cold at the end of April. I hope it warms up soon, warm weather usually brings happier moods - and I could use that right about now. I've tried my best to keep busy today, but it seems that it didn't do much good. I guess if you miss someone enough, nothing can get your mind off of them, and scare the sadness away - I've definitely learned that.
Tip of the day: I'm really not sure what to say about today, for nothing seemed to help my loneliness. I suppose we will just have days like theses, where we just have to deal with the pain, and wait for the rain cloud to pass. The rain cloud will pass too, don't you worry about that.
Stay strong and positive! You're a day closer to seeing your loved one.

No comments:

Post a Comment