Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 50 of boot camp

I got up early, hurried to get dressed, and find at least something to eat, then I headed out the door to an Elementary school for observations. Luckily I left early, because of course I got lost. I eventually made it though, and then waited for about 30 minutes for the teacher I was supposed to meet. The day went well though, I sat in a 3rd grade classroom and the kids seemed to really like me. On my lunch break I took a long walk around a huge beautiful pond across the street from the school, then I sat and wrote to Matt until it was time to go back. It was such a beautiful day out, and I just couldn't help but think of how nice it would have been if Matt could have been there with me. It makes me happy to know that I have him to miss though, I don't know what I'd do without that man! It's hard to be away from him, but it won't be forever  and I'm so glad that after this short time apart, we will be together forever. My day there ended around 2:30, then I made my way home. Before going inside I checked the mail to find nothing, not that I really expected anything because I know he's super busy this week - but I check anyways, just in case :). I finished my letter to Matt, sealed it up, got dressed in comfy clothes, then headed back out the door. I dropped off my letter at the post office, and then headed to Matt's house as I do every Wednesday. His mom, brother, and I went to the dollar store for some things to put in a shoe box to send to soldiers across seas. It was a project his brother was assigned to do for school, and I think it's a really sweet idea. After that we went to pizza hut, and I ate way too much pizza! I guess that can be allowed sometimes though. We stopped at Walmart afterwards, then got home just in time before it started pouring. We hung out for a while, and I went home around 10. I jumped on the treadmill for 30 minutes, then tiredly went to bed.
Tip of the day: Find something that you like doing that keeps you busy, and make it routine (like me working out), and no matter how tired you are, don't give up on doing it! If you miss one day, that could lead to missing more days!  If you want results, then you can't blow it off.
Stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment