Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 55 of boot camp

Today began with a work out and a long shower. After that I worked on some school work until Lindsey came over. My garage was broken (not getting into it) and so I couldn't use my car to get to the post office and Library. Luckily, Linds took me there. Then we went to Walmart and the grocery store to buy supplies to make a crab dip for a baby shower later today. We got everything we needed, then headed home to create our masterpiece. It actually turned out really good! We packed Aubrey in the car a little after and took her back home before it was time to leave for the shower. We drove by the mailbox before leaving, but the mail was still not there. So, off we went to take little miss Aubrey home. We came back with the presents , and checked the mail one more time. This time it was there! And guess what, I got a letter! We drove back around to my driveway and we both sat in the car and I began to read the long letter. It was so sweet, and made me SO happy. Lindsey had the privilege of hearing the parts I read out loud that really made me smile, and witnessing my pure tears of joy. I even made her cry too. It was a real best friend moment, to say the least. Matt just makes me so happy, so purely, undoubtedly HAPPY. I have to remember to thank him for that when I see him in 2 WEEKS! After I finished reading, and we finished crying, we packed everything together and got ready to leave for the baby shower! A lot of girls from work were there, and it was fun! It was nice to be able to spend time outside out work with them and just to relax and hangout. The shower eventually came to an end and Lindsey and I headed off to Walmart... again... to do a little shopping. I bought a small pack of CDs so that I can make one full of songs that remind me of Matt to play in my car. The Walmart trip eventually came to an end too, and Lindsey dropped me off at home. I wrote a long letter back to Matt, which I will send off tomorrow, and now here I am writing this. Afterwards I plan to do a little cardio on the treadmill, and maybe even throw in some pilates to end my night.
Tip of the day: Get together with some friends, and have a good time! It will take your mind off some of your stresses, and just make you happy. You deserve a little fun and happiness too!
Stay positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment