Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 39 of boot camp

I got to sleep in today, which was nice. I woke up, did some pilates then went upstairs to have some much needed coffee. After that Morgan and I took a long walk around our neighborhood. Once we got home we cleaned up and went to the store to buy some healthy strawberry smoothie essentials. We made lunch, drank our smoothies, and sat around for a little while. I got dressed for work and waited for the mail arrive. The mail finally arrived and I hustled out the door. Not that I really expected a letter since I had just received one the other day. I was correct, and I did not receive a letter today. It's okay though, because like I said I had just  got one yesterday. I finished up my letter to Matt, then once it was time to head off to work I stopped by the post office to mail it. Work went by pretty fast. It was a fairly busy night with a lot of large tables, so I kept busy. I arrived to Matt's house and quickly showered before his family and I sat down to eat Chinese food for dinner. His mom and I talked about the upcoming wedding while we ate, and I was very happy to have her support for us. We're all now lounging comfortably in the family room while watching a pawn show on TV. I'll sleep here tonight as I usually do. I'm so glad I am so close with them!
Tip of the day: Don't think about the sad things so much, like how much you miss your loved one, but think of the happy things like when you'll get to see them and how happy the two of you will be to be able to see each other and talk to each other again! Being sad will do you no good, trust me.
Stay positive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment